Monday, March 15, 2010

Tale from The North-east India , 'Manipur': Sign of Co-existennce like Korean Culture


With Oppa or Da Bhaban's family

The tittle itself of this article which I am going to put here is already published in the University where I am studying at present Kunghee University student megazine called "The University Life". The very article of mine is published on December 2009/No.372/Kyung Hee University, Korea. For this month I am the guest editor.



This is one of good opportunity for me here in Korea to explore myself and take part in the social and cultural activity.For this reason I able to make some good Korean friends and learn a lot from them.

In this article I have mentioned about the similarities between my culture and the Korean culture. And through this megazine I can able to show my home town cusine also which has prepared in oneof my senior's family at Moran.

I showchased the resemblance of the Korean Takk Torithang or the Chicken curry
Chicken Curry
with my home town Yen thongba or Chicken curry not only this we displayed the Pan cake of Korean or the Paknam of Manipuri,
Pan Cake
Kangsoi with Hawaizar or the fermented soyabean paste and vegetable made soup,
A soup made by vegetables and fermented Soya bean paste
Korean Panchan or the side dish and The Manipuri Morokmetpa and Eronba as well as the Korean Steam Pumpkin or Manipuri Mairen aganba.
Steam Pumpkin


1 comment:

Thiyam GENERAL said...

Eating Alone...Dont even invite ME..