Saturday, March 6, 2010

My India : our pride, flying high in the land of Morning Calm


This is rare phenomeon for me, yesterday I went to see the glimpse of Itewan and have the taste of Indian flovour with some of my freinds from different countries. Every weekend we discover hidden resturant in the seoul city, this time we land up at Itewan and happen to dine in one of the Pakistan resturant.

Price was reasonable, taste was good . We all like the resturant and decided to come back again. It was nice to see the sight of Itewan, unique, colourful and delighted to experience. We are passing throught the the street where I saw an Indian Flag flying so hight along with the Korean flag.

My heart was pounding to see my own countries flag flying high so freely in the land of "Hanguga".

No comments: