Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Season: Yellow Factor, first purchased of this spring season.

The florist told me keep under the dim light but what to do as I am staying in the dormitory with my roomate I cannot........as per the florist my flower should not get direct sunlight or the brightlight or else it will bloom faster..........It was budding when I purchased yesterday but today when I get up this moring I saw it blooming.........what to do........I am counting one by one now and thinking so crucially how to keep them for long like this ..........Because flower gives me new hopes and positive vibes.








Sometime when we are so bored of our daily routine we try to do something differentsomething new to make ourself happy. Today , all of sudden I wanted to go around , look all over the city, go for window shopping and make my self happy. Yes it's been ages due to new subject and lots of assignments I was unable to come-out and take a fresh air for quite long time.
But today I did shopping, purchased summer clothes, had "Syamgep-thang" for the first time and finally the precious one...........
The yellow flower , I still do not know this flower name yet but I had been seeing this species everywhere in the Korean florist shop. And for the very firt moment , she stole my heart. Finally, yesterday I managed to purchased my first spring season purchased in Korea.
Now I have three babies in my room , I am so happy to see them when I get up in the morning, it feels like as if they are smiling at me and give me a broad smile and saying a" a very good morning tome".
I realised that flower are one of the mother nature'screation for we humanbeing and how much flower can play an important role to make surrounding pleasent, happy, beautiful and environment freindly.
I am looking forward to gather more and keep in my room.So that whenever I need someone to talk I can talk to them, They are like freinds who give us hope and affection.

No comments: