Sunday, March 14, 2010

Longing to Breath Freely at the country side of Korea




I am longing to take a break, as I am tired of this cut throat coMpetition. I know if we have to survive in this fast moving competitive world I must also take part this competition as a competitor. Well who do not like to live happily, who do not like to live as a winner, as a successor as a survivor.

But now I need a break, a break that will give me refreshing air, a break that can give me hope , a break that can give a power to acomplish my desire my dream my ambition. I am longing for this break to come fast .

I am planning all kind of programe , making a long list what all I can do when I get a break. Sometime I find myself so funny because I make myself so funny making all kind of funny plan but I love it. Because I can enjoy myself in my own world, for a moment forgetting all the worry , pain and try to be with myself.

Maybe one can say that this girl is gone, one can say that she is lost, but I know myself and I need a break. For this break I had been dream from long time , making all kind of plan putting all kind of imagination compiling all those thing which I have been wanting to do.

I need a break , and I know this brak of mine is very short and limited . But break is a break. And I know what I have to do in my break . Beacause break is a break. I will not let it pass so quickly . Even if it is for a short period . Because my break is not an ordinary one but a precious break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a wonderful life