Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shattered Dream of Bizzare Heart..!

Yes this is the time of those phases which is unescapable, undeniable and time of deep dark clouds thundering on my head. Yes this is the crucial moments of each one of us to think and rethink about our life long future, to nurture and build ourself to be an identifiable identity in the society.

But why am I so dishearten today, this is all about a matter of time. But time is the crucial thing in each one of our life.Then why I am so unstoppable to loose my temper today? May be because I am wild today, like a wild wind who wind away the hopes and desire. May be ... May be I am also wild today like a wild wind.

I easily do not give up but today situation made me to rethink about the thing which I had been thinking for so long. Why ... may be because I am wild today like a wild wind who wind away the hopes and desire. I feel like my dreams are shatter into thousand pieces .... why, beacause I am wild like a wild wind.


Within a few second I fall down from the top of the mountain ...........shattered dream of bizzare heart.

2 comments:

Thiyam GENERAL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thiyam GENERAL said...

Dream are Just Dream.
Dream that we Dream in Night.
We dont know when we wake up.
We try to get into the pleasant Dream,

We never realize when those dream
melted like the ice.
Why it does not come like the snow fall.

At least we fill it.
But never the least it also melt away.

In life nothing retain with us.
time bring change in life.
So we go with the change in wind.