Friday, May 21, 2010

The Process of Making Royal Korean traditional Marriage

One day I have get an invitation from one of my Korean fren for marriage . I am so thrill to see the Korean marriage because I hear several time about the grand marriage of Korean traditional marriage. But when I attend my frens marriage, seems so different later my fren told me that now a days people hardly follow the traditional one as complicated and too many processes.



But I still wonder and eager to see the real traditional marriage of the Korean. And luckily I happen to attend one of the marriage ceremony which is always display for the public and tourist at " The War Memorial of Korea ". It seems there they always display the royal marriage ceremony for the visitors.




















Well this ceremony is one of the rare ceremony I have seen as I always wanted to see the Korean traditional marriage and I find it very grand and ofcourse it is beacause this is Royal marriage.

5 comments:

DengKe He said...

it's great to experience traditional marriage ceremony. Once I was invited to a Korean marriage ceremony, but what I saw was modern ceremony. They said that traditional ceremony could only be seen by close relatives. So we did not have chance. If there is an opening traditional ceremony, I'd like to see.

Yogi said...

thanks for rare pictures 누나...
its hard to see these traditional ceremonies now a days..

Unknown said...

Very Impressive... Keep up the good work, dear sister

Yaisana Huidrom said...

Thank you all for your kind support. Keep watching..I will upload more about the facts of South korea.

Anonymous said...

kam sa mita thandk you for showing me these pictures now it makes me more intrested in korean history and traditions.