Sunday, May 9, 2010

Colorful and Scary Sea Food items at the Korean Fish Market.

We have got so many things to explore and see.. and this time I found a really really interesting sea food item at the Korean fish market which I have never seen in my life so fare but............may be its because I have come from a place where there is no sea at all ... or may be I have not explore yet that's why.. whatever but I would love to share here what I have seen...


















Tank full of crabs only...


"Ajassi" holding giant size crabe at the Korean fish market...

4 comments:

DengKe He said...

which one do you like, haha

Yaisana Huidrom said...

am a vegie.....you can choose all of them..

Raj said...

yeah....reallyyy scarryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)

mr. lanjadaba said...

kind of interesting to see such foods...... just like food adventure