Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My new environment

My first encounter




Kunghee University

I have come here as government scholarship holder to learn korean language as well as to learn the korean culture. My first encounter in my intitial days are going to be this university. I have not met any Korean fren as in my class we all are foreigners comming from different places to learn the language.
I am trying myself to talk to and learn faster but its not a simple thing but one interesting part is that teachers are quite freindly and strict too.

Today I am suppose to be at the class and cleleberate with my frens but unfortunately due to illness I am lying on the bed but I am looking forward to meet all my frens and everyday i cross my finger and remember god to make me fit and well to meet all my fren and learn the language.

No comments: