Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An introduction of my first Korean journey in India

















I was quite enthusiastic to know about the new society and I choose to study about the Korean society right after I complete my M.A . It was bit tuff but my senior helped me out to get through the entrance .





This is how I start like and learning Korean studies as my area study.





We hardly learn about the language and do not pay attention on that as we focused on the history, politics and the economy but main interest were on Korean culture and the society. But it was quite fun and interesting to learn and know about a different society which is quite different from my society.





I enjoyed a lot and we organised many things regarding on Korea like seminars and exhibition.





No comments: