Wednesday, October 24, 2012

UFC Presenter to Step Inside Ring as Korea's First Octagon Girl


Kang Ye-bin Kang Ye-bin

TV personality Kang Ye-bin will soon serve as Korea's first Ultimate Fighting Championship Octagon Girl. She will make her debut at a UFC event in Macau that is scheduled to be aired on Nov. 10.

Kang's appointment was supported by Super Action, a Korean cable channel that broadcasts mostly action movies and sports. Kang is hosting the channel's "UFC Inside" program.

With her debut as an Octagon Girl, Kang is expected to raise her profile and career across Asia.

Kang, who has already graced the cover of the Korean version of Maxim magazine dressed in racy lingerie, is reportedly working out hard to get in the best shape of her life prior to starting her new job.

"I'm thrilled to be Korea's first Octagon Girl. I'm just a little anxious whether I'll be able to do a good job, but I'll try my best and hopefully I can raise the spirits of our three Korean fighters in the UFC," she said. "I'd like to look sexier and hotter than [Mexican-American Octagon Girl] Arianny Celeste."

The upcoming UFC event in Macau will feature three Korean fighters.


e

No comments: